27,000 SF Manufacturing Facility and an additional 30,000 SF Fill/Finish.
AES Project Features included:
- AES Pharma Wall; Walk-On Ceiling System Envelope.
- High-Bay; Multi Level Clean Space.
- Custom Weigh/Dispense Booth.
- Integrated Mechanical Systems and HEPA Filtration.
- Process Utility Panels and Electrical Distribution Panels.
- Custom Window Pass-Thru Units and Tubing Pass-Thru Units.
- Epoxy Flooring with Radius Coving.
- Cleanroom Lighting and Electrical PackageDistribution.
- Engineering, Site Project Management.
This project was featured in the Pharmaceutical Engineering Magazine in May/June 2007. The following is an excerpt from the article:
“Modular cleanroom construction helped move the project forward with speed, even during inclement weather conditions, and significantly reduced waste and construction materials. The modular approach also helped increase flexibility, allowing Cook the ability to move large pieces of equipment in and out of rooms or even modify the manufacturing facility layout itself. This enables Cook to grow and expand capabilities as the needs of their clients grow.”