Sr. A/R & Billing Specialist (HYBRID ROLE)
This position is primarily responsible for managing the accounts receivable and billing function of the business. This includes customer account collections, backup billing support, A/R aging reporting and tracking, and other related tasks. Daily interaction with senior management as well as project managers when working on customer account collections.
- Reviews incoming payments against supporting documentation and identifies client account information.
- Maintains payment processing files and provides copies and payment information to corporate accounting when required.
- Responds to internal and external client inquires and/or requests for information.
- Researches and processes client claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to clients as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Maintains weekly conciliation reports by updating the aging report.
- Receives and records payments by arranging, posting, and balancing in monthly aging reports.
- Reviews reports and notifies manager of discrepancies.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves any account problems/variances.
- Processes invoices for AIA Billing, Service and Product Billings.
- Execute AIA Waivers and Liens, as needed.
- Collects delinquent accounts receivable.
- Follows up on delinquent accounts with phone calls, emails or letters until invoice is paid.
- Review Significant Items report on a scheduled weekly basis to status of problems and billing progress and communicate with CFO.
- Review Accounts Receivable report on a scheduled bi-weekly basis (or as needed) to update status of collection problems and billing progress and communicate with Finance management and other stakeholders.
- Conducts month-end close responsibilities (general ledger, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, and accounting transactions).
- Other ad hoc requests and/or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to trouble-shoot issues, identify recommendations and positively influence business colleagues.
- Must have construction accounting experience, including, lump sum / fixed price billing, AIA invoicing documents, waivers and lien wavers, and change orders.
- Individual would ideally be proficient in Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook) and MasterBuilder (Sage) Software.
Bilingual Safety Manager (HYBRID ROLE)
To meet our aggressive growth goals in the next 5 years, we are seeking a Bilingual Safety Manager. In this role, the Bilingual Safety Manager is to ensure all workers at a construction site are working in a safe manner and are following all safety procedures as outlined in the project’s JSA (job safety analysis) for the client and the employer. The Safety Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s Environmental Health and Safety Plan and related programs at construction sites or production plants. The Safety Manager works closely with project management, superintendents, foremen and our subcontractors to recognize and address potential hazards before they exist and take the appropriate steps to mitigate the hazard and reduce the risk of incidents.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on construction sites and current OSHA 30 certification.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Competent person, train-the-trainer, and other activity-specific certifications that pertain to common construction industry topics. Familiar with OSHA 301, 300 and 300A forms and other required documentations a plus.
- Manufacturing / pharmaceutical / clean room experience a plus.
- Good team player, self-confident, motivated, and independent individual.
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and regulations (OSHA, EPA, DOT, et al).
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities — the ability to maintain good records.
This position is based at our HQ in Montgomeryville, PA and offers a hybrid schedule of 2 days/ week working from home. This role will also require travel nationally to work sites, which can be up to 50% of the role. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).