Sanaria moved its corporate headquarters, including administrative, research, development and manufacturing operations, to the Alexandria Real Estate Life Sciences Center (Rockville), located in the heart of Maryland’s Biotechnology Corridor. The facility includes a custom-designed and constructed, dedicated Clinical Manufacturing Facility for producing Sanaria’s attenuated malaria parasite vaccine, the only manufacturing facility of its type in the world.
PROJECT FEATURES INCLUDED:
- AES Pharma Wall; Walk-On Ceiling System Envelope.(7)
- Individual HVAC Zones – AES provided individual fan coil units and controls. Building landlord provided chilled water, condensate feeds, tie-ins, and outside makeup air.
- HEPA Unit Supply (partial HEPA returns, partial special insect screening return).
- Pass-Thru Units.
- Vinyl flooring with radius coving.
- Cleanroom lighting and electrical package (main power feeds to AES disconnects and panels by landlord).
- Engineering, Site Project Management, Air Balancing,
- Certification QC Commissioning Report.