March 20, 2020
AES Clean Technology continues to evolve our business operations to support our clients during these challenging times. We are grateful to call Pennsylvania our home – we live here and we do great work here. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Pennsylvania’s Governor Tom Wolf has introduced a directive that closes physical locations for certain businesses within the Commonwealth. AES has already implemented a remote work-force as part of our business continuity plan, but we will further enhance our work-from-home strategy to support this critical issue that we are all facing. We are proud to be part of the life-sustaining network of businesses through our development of critical facilities that improve the human condition, including cleanrooms that support the manufacturing of vaccines and therapeutics.Together, we will make a difference.
President & CEO
AES Clean Technology, Inc
March 18, 2020
The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) has presented an unparalleled challenge to us all, both professionally and personally. The pandemic has caused some concerns about the schedule of ongoing and future projects. Our clients are valued partners, and we want to provide an update on how AES remains operationally ready.
As AES Clean Technology continues to monitor the developing situation with the current outbreak of COVID-19, we are keeping the safety and health of our employees and our partners at the forefront during this public health emergency.
AES Clean Technology is committed to supporting our clients and working with subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and partners in maintaining the highest levels of safety while providing efficient, professional services focused on the end goal of successful cleanroom project completion.
Steps that we have taken to remain operationally ready:
- AES developed a COVID-19 task force several weeks ago and continues to update our action plan daily as new developments arise.
- Our company has an effective plan to remain functional and provide continued services during a local outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
- We have an effective communications system in place to share information.
- Our plan includes the quarantine of at-risk (and potentially infected) employees.
- We are following all CDC recommended hygiene procedures.
- AES will notify our client if a worker associated with a project is determined to be at-risk or potentially infected.
- AES has updated our travel policy and taken additional precautions above and beyond the CDC travel recommendations.
AES intends to provide seamless services in cooperation with our clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and partners. If the COVID-19 virus has a local impact to a project, we will follow CDC recommendations and our client’s response plan.
- AES is still operational and plans to remain open for business
- AES continues to manufacture our modular cleanroom systems
- AES continues to perform cleanroom installations at our project sites
We hope that you, your team, and your families stay safe during this difficult time.
Sincere well wishes from the entire AES team,
President & CEO
AES Clean Technology, Inc.