The host, Raman Sehgal, discusses the pharmaceutical and biotechnology supply chain with Grant, covering:
- Becoming the leader of the business that he dreamt of representing.
- The need for cleanrooms to work in an invisible way as the most critical square footage at the core of the facility.
- Having to keep up with demand during the pandemic with the swelling production needed due to covid vaccines.
- The new therapeutic areas that are driving market growth and the need to let science flourish.
- Why the CMO space is poised for growth in both drug substance and drug product.
- The simple but magical abilities of being able to communicate and building personal relationships.
Download this podcast in your web browser: https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/rhznjc/Molecule_to_Market_Grant_Merrill_2_96ygz.mp3
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-cleanroom/id1509290866?i=1000542315266