AES Clean Technology is seeking individuals to join our growing company that rewards good employees with a competitive compensation package as well as opportunities to learn and grow. AES has a history of long term employment in an environment that appreciates and rewards loyalty and employee contributions. AES Clean Technology is a world class cleanroom design, manufacturing, and construction company with locations in Suwanee, GA, Montgomeryville, PA, and Irvine, CA. With over 35 years of experience in the cleanroom business, AES prides itself on high quality products and excellent service, which are a result of its commitment to design and build the best cleanroom facilities possible to support the critical processes essential to our customer’s lifesaving industries.
The open opportunities in Suwanee, Georgia are manufacturing positions that are responsible to manufacture cleanroom walls, ceilings, and other products used to construct facilities which make a difference in people’s lives.
- Use & maintain equipment in the production process according to AES standard operating procedures.
- Perform/Assist with daily manufacturing operations in the facility as directed by the floor supervisor.
- Confirm correct materials usage and appropriate quantities are used, report any discrepancies.
- Must be willing and able to cross-train in needed areas of the manufacturing floor.
- Expected to work and cross-train in all areas of the manufacturing floor.
- Ability to accurately read a measuring tape and other required measuring devices.
- Maintain system work orders and daily timesheet records as directed.
- Perform all work under AES safety guidelines.
- Team-lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
AES offers a competitive pay and compensation, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a match to the 401K, paid holidays, vacation & sick time.
We follow all local, state and federal employment laws.
COVID-19 considerations: Our factory follows strict hygiene and safety protocols to protect the health and wellbeing of all our workers.
Experience: Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: Suwanee, GA 30024 (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- 10 hour shifts M – F; 8 hour shifts on 3 of 4 Saturdays per month
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Suwanee, GA
Typical start time:
- 5:50 AM
Typical end time:
- 4:20 PM
Steel Toe Boots Required:
- Bi weekly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible