For the first time, we are hiring a Structural Engineer to join our team. The Structural Engineer will be responsible for the origination and review of structural drawings, calculations, determining loading requirements and material analysis. The Structural Engineer will report directly to the Vice President of Engineering. The Structural Engineer will communicate directly with the Architectural and Engineering Department design team as well as with the AES Manufacturing plant and installation crews daily.
- 2-6 years of experience in structural design (Life Science Industry a plus)
- B.S. in Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering from an accredited university
- Professional registration is a requirement.
- PE licensure in the state of California is a PLUS.
- Proficient in the use of BIM software (AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, etc)
- Proficient in the use of Bluebeam and MS office
- Working knowledge and understanding of building systems and construction methods
- Excellent communication skills
This position is based at our HQ in Montgomeryville, PA and offers a hybrid schedule of 2 days/ week working from home. Some occasional national travel may be required.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).