AES Clean Technology has an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our team. The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for managing and conducting all electrical engineering design and coordination on multiple projects at AES. This position will require extensive experience in the use of Revit and AutoCAD. Strong technical skills along with communication and computer skills are required. The Senior Electrical Engineer will report directly to the Director of Engineering. The Senior Electrical Engineer will communicate and coordinate daily with the VP of Engineering, the Director of Architecture, the Director of Engineering, project design teams and with the Estimating and Construction departments.
- 8-10 years of experience in electrical design for Life Science Facilities
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Professional Registration is a requirement.
- Proficient in the use of BIM software (AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, etc)
- Proficient in the use of Bluebeam and MS office
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all building systems and construction methods
- Excellent communication skills
This position is based at our HQ in Montgomeryville, PA and offers a hybrid schedule of 2 days/ week working from home. Some occasional national travel may be required. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).