Our team at AES Clean Technology has an opening for a Project Coordinator to join us at our corporate office in Montgomeryville, PA. The Project Coordinator is the driving force behind the success of every key project assigned to their team. As a Project Coordinator, you are responsible for assisting the project manager by completing administrative tasks that keep the project running smoothly. These tasks may include managing deadlines, completing budget and accounting reports, ordering equipment, and maintaining the workflow process. This a great opportunity for someone seeking a career in construction management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in construction management or engineering is required.
- 1+ year experience as a Project Coordinator preferred.
- ProCore and Sage experience is a plus.
- Ability to understand, document, and communicate project risks.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings as required.
- May require some travel on an as needed basis.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
This position is based at our HQ in Montgomeryville, PA and offers a hybrid schedule of 2 days/ week working from home. Some occasional national travel may be required.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).