If you are a go-getter and can be at work on time, look no further as AES Clean Technology is hiring right now! We are so busy that we are looking to expand our workforce and we do something really great that advances human health that gives us a meaning, not just a job! We are considered an essential business so we remain open and looking for team members to join us! Looking for a career and you have pride in what you do, well then why not work at a company that touches all our lives?
AES Clean Technology was founded in 1986 and from the beginning, our standard for high-quality has driven the company’s commitment to design and build the best cleanrooms possible to support the critical processes essential to our customer’s industries.
AES is currently searching for Factory Workers to join their manufacturing team at 3465 Martin Farm Rd. Suwanee, GA 30024.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for performing production work. Operate, tends to, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality standards.
- Use & maintain equipment in the production process according to AES standard operating procedures.
- Perform/Assist with daily manufacturing operations in the facility as directed by the floor supervisor.
- Confirm correct materials usage and appropriate quantities are used, report any discrepancies.
- Must be willing and able to cross train in needed areas of the manufacturing floor.
- Expected to work and cross-train in all areas of the manufacturing floor.
- Ability to accurately read a measuring tape and other required measuring devices.
- Maintain system work orders and daily time sheet records as directed.
- Perform all work in accordance with AES safety guidelines.
- Team lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Have respect for ALL through your commitment to teamwork, respect for diversity of our team, have pride in your quality, follow safety rules, and come to work on time so you don’t stress out others.
At AES Employees are encouraged to learn and grow within the organization through our skills progression plan that increases your pay.
AES offers a competitive pay and compensation, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a match to the 401K, paid holidays, vacation & sick time.
We follow all local, state and federal employment laws.