To meet our aggressive growth goals over the next 5 years, we are seeking a Data & Documentation Engineer. In this role, you will design and implement the data and documentation structure and processes to lay the foundation for our ERP system to accelerate AES’s growth. You will lead a cross-functional team to develop companywide documentation standards and systems. Components and products manufactured and purchased encompass a wide variety of systems (HVAC, structural, lighting, etc.), raw materials, and manufacturing processes. Product design expertise will be used to improve the documentation of current and new products.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the creation of complex items, BOMs, and Engineering Change Notices. New product launch experience desired.
- Detail and results oriented.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with ERP software preferred.
- Proven leader in a culture of continuous improvement.
- Experience serving on – and ideally leading – cross-functional teams.
- Experience in the design or manufacturing engineering of products with high mechanical content desired.
- Experience in matrix organizations, experience supervising documentation resources desired, and experience creating engineering drawings are all pluses
- Clear, effective communication skills a must
This position is based at our HQ in Montgomeryville, PA and offers a hybrid schedule of 2 days/ week working from home. Some occasional national travel may be required. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).