In order to meet our client’s needs and project goals, we are hiring a Project Manager to lead our Field teams. The primary role is for the total project installation of the AES Pharma System and turnkey projects. The Project Manager maintains the project scope details daily, project safety requirements, Q/A plans daily, project schedule, interface with subcontractors, field requirements and handles all the project change orders. Finalize all project closeout requirements, specifically punch lists, and as built documentation. The PM will coordinate all project efforts thru the project coordinator.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Project Manager or in a project lead position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in Construction, Pharmaceutical or Design to build systems.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal communication, and computer skills
- Ability to and willingness to travel extensively (this position will require overnight domestic travel that will constitute 80% of the time. The company does cover the costs of travel including lodging and transportation).
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends.
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes and project execution best practices.
- Reads and interpret mechanical drawings as required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).