To meet our aggressive growth goals in the next 5 years, we are seeking a Bilingual Safety Manager. In this role, the Bilingual Safety Manager is to ensure all workers at a construction site are working in a safe manner and are following all safety procedures as outlined in the project’s JSA (job safety analysis) for the client and the employer. The Safety Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s Environmental Health and Safety Plan and related programs at construction sites or production plants. The Safety Manager works closely with project management, superintendents, foremen and our subcontractors to recognize and address potential hazards before they exist and take the appropriate steps to mitigate the hazard and reduce the risk of incidents.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on construction sites and current OSHA 30 certification.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Competent person, train-the-trainer, and other activity-specific certifications that pertain to common construction industry topics. Familiar with OSHA 301, 300 and 300A forms and other required documentations a plus.
- Manufacturing / pharmaceutical / clean room experience a plus.
- Good team player, self-confident, motivated, and independent individual.
- Broad knowledge of industry standards and regulations (OSHA, EPA, DOT, et al).
- Good organizational and record-keeping abilities — the ability to maintain good records.
This position is based at our HQ in Montgomeryville, PA and offers a hybrid schedule of 2 days/ week working from home. This role will also require travel nationally to work sites, which can be up to 50% of the role. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).