We have a great opportunity for an Architectural Designer to join our team at AES Clean Technologies. We are seeking a candidate for a beginner to intermediate Architecture position who will be involved in multiple projects from pre-design to construction observation of cleanrooms and controlled environments. The Architectural Designer will be responsible for the overall architectural design efforts on multiple AES projects. The Architectural Designer will develop AES detail design drawings, lead design meetings with clients, coordinate daily with engineering staff, collaborate with various A/E firms, develop project specific code analysis and participate in project design reviews. This position will also require coordination on a daily basis with the Sales, Estimating and Construction departments. The Architectural Designer will ensure quality control of architectural documentation as well as participate in developing technical solutions to project design challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Architecture.
- Must have working knowledge of current building codes and standards.
- Thorough understanding of building systems and construction methods.
- Working knowledge of the following: AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Bluebeam,
- Microsoft office and Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication skills
This position is based at our HQ in Montgomeryville, PA and offers a hybrid schedule of 2 days/ week working from home. Some occasional national travel may be required.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including base salary, performance bonus, financial and medical benefits, and generous PTO, and a 401(k).