This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic growing company. Annual bonus, Overtime, Rapid pay increases and the opportunity to learn new skills throughout the year with our skilled progression program, and No Layoffs.
AES Clean Technology, a world class cleanroom design and manufacturing company founded in 1986 and from the beginning, our standard for high-quality has driven the company’s commitment to design and build the best cleanrooms possible to support the critical processes essential to our customer’s lifesaving industries.
AES Clean Technology was founded in 1986 and from the beginning, our standard for high-quality has driven the company’s commitment to design and build the best cleanrooms possible to support the critical processes essential to our customer’s industries.
AES is currently searching for Factory Workers to join their manufacturing team at 3465 Martin Farm Rd. Suwanee, GA 30024.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for performing production work. Operate, tends to, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles finished product. Inspects product to ensure high quality standards.
- Use & maintain equipment in the production process according to AES standard operating procedures.
- Perform/Assist with daily manufacturing operations in the facility as directed by the floor supervisor.
- Confirm correct materials usage and appropriate quantities are used, report any discrepancies.
- Must be willing and able to cross-train in needed areas of the manufacturing floor.
- Expected to work and cross-train in all areas of the manufacturing floor.
- Ability to accurately read a measuring tape and other required measuring devices.
- Maintain system work orders and daily timesheet records as directed.
- Perform all work under AES safety guidelines.
- Team-lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
AES offers competitive pay and bonuses, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a match to the 401K, paid holidays, vacation & sick time.
COVID-19 considerations: Our factory follows strict hygiene and safety protocols to protect the health and wellbeing of all our workers.
Experience: Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
We follow all local, state, and federal employment laws.